Friday, June 25, 2010

American McGee's Alice

Ok, this is no way NEAR as good as I wanted it to be, but I tried. :)

I haven't seen any Alice sims, there were a lot back in TS2 times, but I haven't seen any for TS3, I am probably wrong, there is most definitly a better version out there, and I just haven't seen it. I'm going to go ahead and embarrass myself and upload this crap anyway! It was difficult creating her, just facial features wise. She is from a game, so her features aren't life like to begin with. She's also meant to be a little girl/teenager. My version, she's a Young Adult. I have changed a few things, just cause sticking exactly to the original was getting difficult. Also, the CC I found that suited Alice, was only made for YA. I couldnt find a pair of boots that I thought really looked like Alice's boots. I didn't like the base game ones either. I'm not smart enough to mesh or go in and change things. In other words: Yes I bitched out. Excuses, excuses, excuses. :P

I've based her off a statue I saw of her in a game's store, and the video game version of Alice.

I hope we all learn from this experience and someone makes something better. :D

Experiment 3: American McGee's Alice: Alice's CC:

Hair: Savio
Eyes: LemonLeaf
Eyebrows: Subaxi
Eyeliner: Kittehbomb's Sims
Lips: LemonLeaf
Outfit: Alis_Bairon's McGee Alice Dress @ GoS
Bloody hands: NewOne @ MTS
Knife: Bella3lek4's Blog
Boots: Forgot to take full length shots, but they are the base game boots. The above knee ones. At least I think so :S Can't remember if I changed them back or not.
Skintone: Aikea Guinea's Slave Skin @ Club Crimsyn or the ND version by Araenna @ GoS.

DOWNLOAD

No comments: