Friday, July 16, 2010

We want the funk, give up the funk!

Hi all! Did you miss me?

I've been in a bit of a funk the past couple of days. All the days have been blurring together, and I haven't been taking anything naughty. I'll get around to uploading The Ladies soon, probably tomorrow night or perhaps the night after that.

To cheer myself up, I've been watching Doctor Who! It reminded me of a little sim-picture-project I worked on for a friend of mine. She's a huge fan of the show, so when Aikea Guinea made those Doctor Who objects, I did this for her:

EXTERMINATE!

RUUUUNNN!
Also, found these random screenies while rummaging through my Flickr account, these are the Sims I made while playing TS2:
The first sim was my favourite and I got her through some smart sim breeding. Actually, they all were through sim breeding, but anyway, her name was Temperley London. I tried to make a Sims 3 version of her, but no success. The dude was her twin bro, Jasper Jackson. 3rd girl is her cousin Renesme (cough), then we have Arja, Selene and finally Valentina. All related. They are related through their Grannies. I had 3 sisters originally, and they had like 2-3 kids each and then they had beautiful grandbabies.

Does anyone remember the little cheat that would get the sim to "tell" you what sexual orientation they were? I loved that cheat, I thought it made the sims more individual I guess. Now in TS3, they automatically have male and female couples, unless you do otherwise. I don't know what made me think of that. Maybe it's because I remember Jasper telling me he preferred males and Selene telling me she preferred females. I was like "AWESOME!!"

I will end this post with a question for people who like to track down stuff, anyone know if that first hair was ever converted for TS3? I have never found it, if it ever was. It was my favourite. So was the headband with the huge ribbon.

Which leads me to this, if there are any CC converters out there, I have a favour to ask of you lovely people, who I loves so much. I and perhaps others, would love these converted for TS3. I have no idea how hard or easy it will be, but if anyone has time, we would appreciate it :D

Blair's Black Bow Headband
Blair's Grey Bow Headband
Belted Silk Dress
Set of Blair's Headbands

5 comments:

Ariz said...

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!! <3333333
lol and holy crap your sims2 sims are gorgeous. I didn't even know there was such a thing as CC until sims3 so I never had any beautiful sims2 sims like those.

-Ariz

EvaTer said...

Oh great Doctor Who !! Love the series ! :)
Btw, my laptop and game are up and running again !! Yaaayyyhhh !! Finished my first Sim just today :)

Word is phesc (wtf ?)

Miss Lochness said...

DOCTOR WHO IS THE SHIZ! I bought a freaking TARDIS money box yesterday! If I put batteries in it, it will talk to me and flash pretty lights! I just need to make it time travel...and maybe enlarge it.

Ariz - I never knew there was CC either, up until Jan of 09, and then Sims 3 came out. :)

Eva - I saw your new simmie, I left a comment for ya :P

Anonymous said...

i actually got a bit of a shock when one of my sims friends from highschool autonomously paired up with another guy.

it does happen in game, it's just easy to miss it!

Miss Lochness said...

Really?! I'm keeping an eye out for that now! Hehehe.