Thursday, July 8, 2010

For your consideration...

Hey dudes,

Just decided to post up some sans freaky-ass Vamp makeup pics of Naya. These are for the curious and the demanding. :D Jks.

Oh, I bought a book today titled "Bad Girls & Wicked Women: The most powerful, shocking, amazing, thrilling & dangerous women of all time." I made the last chapter, you guys should seriously check that out. :P I'm joking about the last part, but the book part is real. If your interested in history, then you can have a looks here: Show me the book! It's also available through Amazon, since ABC is an Australian thing.

Anyway, picage: That's enough pics I think. I have one more, but 4 is enough. I think I need a new mouse, this one is having trouble clicking. I spilt Pepsi on it one night, woops. But I spill Pepsi on everything! Will update with some new sims soon hopefully. Only one week left before I head back to work. I seriously thought today was Wednesday (Aust time.), when it was infact Thursday. I was devastated. Moving on now.

Keep safe til my next post everyone :D

---------Miss LochNess---------

2 comments:

EvaTer said...

Sweet, especially like the eyeliner.
Can I ask where you can download it ?

Thanks :)

Miss Lochness said...

It's LadyFrontBum's Disco DaVinci :D http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=1767