Sunday, July 11, 2010

Let's play dress ups Mina!

No sims today. :(

I've hit a mental blank on sims to make. I do have a few that I've made previously and want to upload, but I can't pick one. I will post up at least one of them in the next few days. Probably Monday. Anyway, til then lets have some pic spam! I decided to play dress ups with my Mina Northman sim. I was skulking around the web a few days ago, and decided to download a whole lot of CC that I had always liked but never knew what to do with. I pretty much chucked a lot of this CC on Mina and this is what happened. I have NO idea what I was aiming for, but she looks hot in those pants.

Mina 2.0: Maybe she was meant to be a new born vampire or something. Like how those Twilight vamps have red eyes. Maybe that's what I was aiming for. Or perhaps a Succubus that just pissed off a vampire. A lot of demons in Buffy and Angel have red eyes. You pick. :D Because of the lace mask, I couldn't use her normal contacts. That's Aikea's defaults you see there. While they did look nice in green-blue, red stood out more. Mina is without doubt, my favourite sim thus far. She's as sexy as all hell. I tried giving her a more "lighter" look, nice pinks and stuff. Doesn't work for her. I like her dark and seductive. I've called this Mina 2.0.

-------------------Miss LochNess-------------------

4 comments:

EvaTer said...

Mina rulez !! Not only is she incredibly beautiful & sexy, she's HOT too !! <3

Miss Lochness said...

Hehehe! Oh she's everything! :D

Anonymous said...

She is amazing!

Miss Lochness said...

Thanks Arcanalia! Loving your Alice posters btw :D