Friday, August 20, 2010

Everyone, meet Miss LochNess's Mamma!

I've been a terrible daughter.

You guys may or may not remember that I made a sim of my beautiful Granny (aka the original Mable) as my first ever upload to this blog. I had created her as a tribute I suppose, she had passed away a week or so before I began working on a sim of her. Both her and my Pop raised me til I started kindergarten. Ahhh...anyway no one cares about that. Well, since then I've done my two closest cousins, my best friend (who I even begun a Doctor Who series on and haven't finished yet. Oops.) and a bunch of buddies from high school (they would be Sandra, Dani, Alex and Jade).

I only realised today while flicking through my sim bin, that I haven't made my Mother, my Pop or my Dad. I'm very family orientated, as I'm sure you've figured out thus far, though technically I don't have much family left. My Grandparents on both sides have passed away and so has my Father, but my Mum is still here. I begun working on her sim a few days ago and here is the result:Now, I'm not just saying this cause she's my Mamma, but isn't she bloody BEAUTIFUL?!!! In terms of my sim making skills, this has got to be the most realistic sim I've ever made. Thank you Arisuka for that defining mask. Obviously Mum doesn't look that young now, but she did at one stage. I'm so proud of myself. :D Also, look at this beautiful eyeliner:Isn't that shiz just INSANE?! You can get it here or perhaps maybe here. Doesn't Finn wear it well? Before I forget, I'll be gone for about two weeks guys, I might pop in here and there and try a random update, but my roster at work has one mission and that is to KILL ME. I've also got another assessment due during that time, so I'll be a bit busy. So if you guys have any troubles with my sims, please do leave a comment but I may not answer it straight away. I will be back though!

1 comment:

EvaTer said...

Wonderful & sweet !! ;)