Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Adventures of Sim Ness!

Hi peoples!

I've got some pic spam (again?!) for you. It's little snapshots of Miss Lochness and her little activities of her little daily life. I gave her a makeover, since I butchered my hair recently and attempted to fix her nose but I kept stuffing it up. So I left it. My game was being temperamental too, so I couldn't get snaps of everything. :( Anyway, story time!
The day started as every other day before it...with some manic-ness
And suprisingly, she remembered to feed the fish/jellyfish this morning.
She wasn't very impressed though, cause next thing she did was...
Who the hell BOOS fish? Not my damn fault you can't fish for crap!
She then proceeded to turn on EVERY electronic device in the house and started dancing underneath the stairs.Go Miss Lochness, it's your birthday!
You can't touch this.
I should give dancing lessons, just look at that move!
Shake that thing, shake it!
She got tired not long after that and decided the elderly needed to sit down.The evil bitch was plotting something though...
Stand back, I'm going to try cooking.And in they went...
Somethin' was up though, just look at that face.
Hahaha, dumbass!
Burnt waffles anyone?
She still ate them though, good on you stupid.Good dog, you didn't gag once!
She then decided to pick a fight with her roomate, Rapunzel.
"I don't care what you say, you totally chopped all my hair off last night! You jealous douche!"
Apparently he didn't like her accusing him of that...ASSHOLE slapped me!FIGHT!Face shove!Thanks for the help Terminator wannabe!Not happy Jan!
End of tale.

I'm getting annoyed at my game. I've already compressed all my CC (using Evater's marvelous tutorial, check my links down the bottom) and I deleted even more CC and uninstalled stupid stuff I wasn't using anymore AND the damn thing is still getting pissy at me! I give up. Let's end this with a pretty picture:

3 comments:

EvaTer said...

Wonderful story, although I'm having a great time on vacation, this really made my day :) LOL
And thanks btw for mentioning my tutorial <3

I see you still have some Pretty Ness for us in store !! ;)

Miss Lochness said...

It's a fantastic tutorial Eva, it deserves mentioning :D I'm glad I made you laugh, sometimes I think my humour is a bit juvenile for my age. :P

Anonymous said...

LOL, this is so funny :D