Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Let's hear it for Bridgeport!

Who here loves Late Night?!

Well, I do A LOT! I haven't actually been able to play the game in a long time, because of the glitches with Ambitions, it drove me BEZERK! Now however, I've been playing heaps! I'm really enjoying Late Night! As a result, I have this for you guys:
It's my new legacy/total daytime drama simmified! So if you like to read stuff, then check it out :) If you're only a youngin, then perhaps maybe don't read it. There is some suggestive and sometimes flat out sexual and rude commentary. I don't need angry emails from parents. I warn you in advance! There are two chapters up, first chapter is seperated into 2 parts. There is also a poll up, it's in the side bar and unfortunately the font is in black and I have no idea how to change it. :S

The Cowardly and The Fugly


WARNING: Contains adult content.

Points to who can figure out what the name is poking fun of :D

No comments: