Saturday, August 27, 2011

Round 5: Araenna Parker

Time for round 5 of me and Eva's little competition!

This round Eva gave me the theme of "All Dressed Up". My only restriction was that all the clothing had to come from All About Style. If I couldn't find something suitable in any of the clothing categories, then what I did use had to be free. All other CC was at my discretion. Needless to say, I struggled with this challenge. I can't make something fancy to save my life. So where did I go for inspiration? The only person I know who is always well dressed (or over dressed)...Victoria Beckham xDCC used on Araenna:
Newsea's Twiggy Female Hairstyle
Default "Oh My Eyes" by Escand
Pretty Lady Eyebrows by MissDayDreams
Candy Crush Eyeshadow by LFB
Basic Eyeliner with Two Channels by Flinn
SoftGLO Blush by KittyKlan
Playing Beatie Bow Lipgloss by Shyne
Ephemera's Default V2 Female Skin
Nails by Lorandia
Tunic Dress with High Collar by All About Style
Tall Boots by Lorandia
Viviana Earrings by Tomislaw
Gucci Inspired Bracelet by Natalis (No longer available)
Studded Shoulder Dress by All About Style
Sparkly Heels by ILikeMusic640
Sleepwear is from Late Night
Zumba Bra Top by All About Style
Zumba Flare Pant by All About Style
Toms Shoes for Women by ILikeMusic640
Curves Swimwear by All About Style

DOWNLOAD

Sliders/Expansions used:
- Generations or Patch 1.22
- Ahmad's Facial Sliders [here]
- Jonha's Body Sliders [here]
- Hermi's Lip Slider [here]
- aWT's GEOM Upper Lip Sliders [here]
- aWT's Slider Hack (x2, CAS Basics) [here]

Download Round 5: Finola Linnell by EvaTer!!

11 comments:

Sackgirl said...

Love your blog template. I was once going to use that template. Back to your sim, she looks like a strong sexy woman. Very pretty. All about style clothes are pretty great, they do some nice cuts. Great job on your assignment:)

Miss Lochness said...

Thank you! I was going for strong and sexy, I succeeded! xD AAS makes great clothes, high quality meshes <3

Thanks for the compliments on the template. I've spent the past few hours trying a custom template and then ended up editing it so much my brain hurts xD I loves your template actually, I want something like that eventually. When I have the energy to tackle CSS and what have you. Lol :)

EvaTer said...

Ohh my, she's gorgeous and smexy !! Lovely simmeh Miss L. I think you passed the test, LOL xD

Miss Lochness said...

YYYAAAYYY!!! I passed!!! LOL xD

Thankies Eva hun <3

Jaedub said...

She's so beautiful XD!

Miss Lochness said...

Thank you Jae <3 <3

A.k.a Frajn said...

She looks amazing :)

zarmor said...

OMG, she looks so beautiful and elegant !!

I love her sooo much <3 <3 <3

Very good job Miss Lochness, keep them coming and thanks a lot for sharing her !!

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is so pretty! I love her! ♥

Pralinesims said...

Beautiful sim!

Miss Lochness said...

Thank you so much guys!!! <3 <3 <3

I'll keep sharing :)