Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just A Dream

Hi guys!

Here is Nellie. She's a sim I previewed ages back. I've just fixed her up a bit (ZOMG, she didn't use the NOSE! :P). Treat her kindly. She's a sweet young thing.Here is what I had to fix:Nellie's CC:

Hair
Eyes
Eyebrows
Eyeshadow
Eyeliner
Lips
Blush (Swoop de woop)
Skin (Velvet y'hear)
Outfit
Shoes
Earrings

DOWNLOAD

Here's what's coming:Project in progress:I keep changing them like you wouldn't believe. I have so many screenies of them. I can't decide on CC I like. They are a family of beautiful women :D There is also an Adult and Teen sim in this family, both of which I haven't done yet. I need to work on the 2nd sim, her eyes are funny. It's proving quite tedious as this borkedness isn't showing up in CAS, so I have NO idea what to fiddle with and everything I do change a bit doesn't do shit to her eyes. Bah.

2 comments:

EvaTer said...

Ahh Nellie, sweet Nellie !! Soooo cute !!

Oooh and you got some nice sims in store for us too !! Awesome Miss L !! ;)

EvaTer said...

***** IMPORTANT *****
Hi Miss L !! Please check your PM @ CStyles !!
;)