Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hello whoever reads this!

Hi and hello!

Welcome to Sim Style Parade (name is crap I know)!

The original post here mentioned something about no custom creations and I was only going to show off other peoples creations that I really liked. Well, decided to toss that idea out and upload some sims! I'm still in the early stages of sim making, but hopefully you guys like what I make. I'm not good at creating those fantastic sims that look like they have been ripped from reality. I don't have the time unfortunately. Plus, too many hacks crashed my game last time, and that left me quite bored.

I'm happy for you to use my sims for your game, modelling creations and whatever else you can use sims for that ain't illegal (:P), just give credit.

So til I bother to post something, keep simming away!

- Miss LochNess.

No comments: