Thursday, December 29, 2011

Round 7 - Aiwa Anargy

Woot!

The second part of me and Eva's little competition, or perhaps the correct terms to use is series of challenges. Since, no one wins anything, and this isn't being judged...its technically not a competition. o.O Anyway, she's meant to represent the "Air/Wind" element.

I made this sim way back in October. She has been sitting on my desktop collecting virtual dust, waiting for me to upload her. Eva has been waiting patiently since early this month for me to get my butt in gear. Look Eva!! I did it one whole day early too! I couldn't have been stuffed to edit these pictures, so I have left them as is. All of them except the first one... xD
I'm proud of the crappy effects I got on these images. Go the little happy black box from Late Night. The damn fog made my game so SLOW though. Price you pay when you're GIMP is being a bitch. (She has since learnt her place and works when I tell her too xD) CC used on Aiwa:

Mermaid Female Hairstyle by Newsea
Default "Oh My Eyes" by Escand
Realistic Eyebrows II by MissDayDreams
Candy Crush by LFB
Dolly Under Eyelashes by Susan372
SoftGLO Blush by KittyKlan
BlueBelle Lipgloss by Shyne
Shiny Bronze Skin (non-default) by Klavix
Glitter Nails 006 by Natalis

Gothica by Saliwa
Open Toe Ankle Boots by Ekinege
Amor E Morte Top with Bolero by Saliwa
Amor E Morte Skinny Pants by Saliwa
Buckled Platform Boots by ILikeMusic640
Angels 2 by Simsimay
Athletic Outfit - World Adventures
Princess Shoes by Juliana Fraga
Faux Suede Swimsuit by Saliwa

DOWNLOAD

Expansions/Sliders required:
- Made with Patch 1.24 (Base game, WA, HEL, Ambitions, LN, OL & Generations)
- Ahmad's Facial Sliders [here]
- Jonha's Body Sliders [here]
- Hermi's Lip Shape Slider [here]
- aWT's GEOM Upper Lip Sliders [here]
- Tum Tum's Cleft Chin Slider [here]
- aWT's Slider Hack (x2, CAS Basics) [here]

Download Quinevere Soil by EvaTer!

6 comments:

EvaTer said...

Besides stellllaaaarrrrr, I would say: A M A Z I N G F U L beautyness !!! xD ♥ ♥ ♥

JS Sims 3 said...

What's a fantasy simmie!!
She's so beautiful!!

Jaedub said...

Awesome job and beautiful sim,I love the foggy pics!

22299Ben said...

Hey,i know u posted it a long time ago i was hoping you could tell me where to get Saorise's everday wear pose for the sims most requested pack? i couldnt find it in the sims 3 blog, where u can find practically everything, lol!

Miss Lochness said...

Thanks guys!!! <3

Ben - you can find the pose I used here: http://sims3-models.ucoz.com/forum/34-82-2289-16-1306618854.

It's pose no.7 :)

22299Ben said...

Wow thankyou thats very nice of u to tell me cause everyone else just said i dont remember, idk, or dont respond :( UR A BIG HELP THANKS